The Krasicki Hotel is where tradition meets modernity. That’s how our patron taught us – Ignacy Krasicki – an outstanding representative of the Enlightenment Era, a poet, a prose writer and an essayist as well. Our outer ward hotel is a gate leading to the heart of the great residence where the bishops of Warmia used to live. A fairytale happening on earth. A proof of the history of Warmian-Masurian Region still as vivid as centuries ago.
- The only hotel in Poland to hold the prestigious title World Luxury Hotel Award 2013.
- Family Friendly Hotel according to the plebiscite of Top Hotel 2014
- Located in the heart of Warmia and Masuria
- Astronomical observatory and old library in the hotel
- Holistic SPA honoured with many awards – a peal in our offer
- Exciting gondola cruises
- Willingly chosen by couples and families