November weekend, 11-14.11.2021
"For Saint Martin, the best goose meat, look at the breasts, look at the bones, what winter will come to us."
Celebrating November 11 is already a tradition at the Krasicki Hotel! With great pleasure, together with our guests, we savor the taste of goose meat, prepare national bows and listen to Polish music. We have almost four days of rest, enjoying freedom and celebrating ahead of us!
- 3 nights in a comfortable room in the Gothic part of the Hotel
- 3 rich breakfasts with a wealth of regional products
- 3 rich dinners in the form of rich buffets, including one dinner "Goose for Saint Martin" with a live cooking station (11/11/2021) and one dinner with live music (12/11/2021)
- Fun with a DJ in the atmospheric interiors of Klub Basztowa, in the rhythms of Polish hits (12 and 13/11/2021)
- Concert of the Polish rock band TMS (13/11/2021)
- Visiting the Outskirts of the Castle (Hotel) with a guide (12/11/2021)
- Visiting Lidzbark Warmiński with a Guide (13/11/2021)
- Culinary workshops with the Chef - production of home-made pasta for goose broth (12/11/2012
- On Saint Martin - that is, how did Marcin regulate the work of farmers and fishermen, and why did the cow receive marcina? - meeting with the regionalist Izabela Treutle (12/11/2021)
- Family preparation of national bows (11, 12, 13/11/2021 - as part of the Mini Club classes)
- Meeting with the Astronomer combined with the observation of the sky (13/11/2021)
- Unlimited access to the Wellness Zone (swimming pool, sauna complex, jacuzzi)
- Adults read to Children - Meeting with a book at the Children's Library
- Mini club for children with animation activities (11-14.11.2021)
Each Marcin will receive a gift from Hotel Krasicki!
The hotel reserves the right to change the program of the rooms, hours and days of individual attractions and cancel the package due to a pandemic situation and decisions of GIS, Ministry of Health and PRM.