Warmian holidays 29.06-31.08.2020
Peace and quiet, magical places and surroundings ... with history in the background and good family fun - these are the holidays in Warmia. Lots of attractions at your fingertips, a rich animation program for children and adults - we are so on!
- A minimum of 3 nights in hotel rooms
- Breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant from 7:00 to 11:00
- Thematic dinners from 17:00 to 21:00 (two soups, 3 main dishes, salads and salads, sweet buffet with products from the hotel's pastry shop, seasonal fruit, drinking water) Mondays Asian cuisine, Tuesdays Central European cuisine , Wednesdays Italian cuisine
- Warmian Thursdays - dinners in the fresh air with live music
- Entrance to the Wellness Center - swimming pool 8: 00-21: 00, saunas 13: 00-21: 00
- Delicious dinners for the youngest guests at lunchtime 13: 00-13: 45
- Night secrets of the Basztowa Club - Friday and Saturday Dancing with a DJ
- Mini Club for Children - a special program of activities for children run by animators, animations will take place from Monday to Sunday
- Family Castle Game in the Castle of Warmian Bishops
- Astronomical Observatory - afternoon screenings for children and youth
- Evening Astronomical Sessions for adults
- Sightseeing with the Guide of Przedzamcza (Hotel) and Lidzbark Warmiński
- A forest walk along the Symsarna River valley with a guide
- Family table tennis and darts
- Hotel questing with revealing the secrets of Przedzamcza
- Culinary workshops with a chef for children
- Discovering the secrets of the Castle Library and reading fragments of legends
- Be like Copernicus - workshops for children
- Castle stories - sightseeing with Ignacy
- Court costume party and dance lessons - fun for children with music
- Weekend exercise for adults - yoga on the grass
Activities outside the offer
- Gondola cruises on the Łyna River for an additional fee of 25 PLN / person / 45 minutes
- City bathing beach at the Wielochowo Lake - 5 km from the hotel, 15 minutes by bike with the developed beach, pier and lifeguard, with the possibility of renting kayaks or pedal boats - free entry
- Dozens of kilometers of bicycle routes of varying difficulty, including the East Green Velo Trail
- Canoeing on the Łyna or Symsarna rivers, the marina at the hotel, phone reservations 505075559
- In the city, tennis courts, playgrounds for children, skate park, basketball and football fields
At guests' disposal:
- Jacuzzi on the open-air hotel terrace
- Clock tower with observation deck on Lidzbark Warmiński
- Hotel Library Cafe (available every day from 8:00 to 20:00; service every day from Monday to Friday: 16:00 - 20:00; Saturday - 12:00 - 19:00; Sunday 10:00 -15: 00)
- Lobby Bar (available from 10:00 to 22:00).
- Nordic walking pole rental - FREE - information at the Spa Reception
- Table to Ping-pong / Sala Hozjusz (equipment available at SPA Reception)
The stay begins with dinner on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure.
Hotel night 16.oo-12.oo.
The hotel restaurant does not host four-legged friends.
The hotel reserves the right to make changes to the program (change of program points, hours, rooms and days) at individual program points