The lowest prices and the best promotions only on our website
We send immediately after receiving confirmation of reservation
The lowest price guarantee is only available on our website
Bardzo wygodne duże łóżko o wymiarach 140 x 200. Stylistyka i wystrój wnętrz pokoi nawiązuje do architektury historycznej obiektu.
Mineral water in the room
Flat screen TV
Minibar (extra charge)
Bathroom with shower
Tea and coffee making set
Informations about reservation
The hotel accommodates one child up to 5 years old sleeping in their parents' bed free of charge, each additional child additionally payable according to the price lists. Children older than 5 years, depending on the choice of the room, sleep on mobile extra beds in gothic rooms or in baroque rooms. The hotel has 6 double rooms with a sofa that, when unfolded, can be used as a bed for 2 children.
Regulations for staying with pets at the Krasicki Hotel
1. The condition for accepting a dog or a cat is the notification of the Guest's arrival with an animal at the time of booking. This is a necessity due to the limited number of rooms for animals.
2. In the case of not reporting the stay with the animal, the Hotel may refuse to accommodate and refund the advance payment.
3. The animal's stay is conditional on having its health booklet with valid vaccinations and a certificate of deworming.
4. Dogs and cats may stay at the hotel only in designated areas, but in particular, it is forbidden to bring animals to the swimming pool, restaurants, catering areas, SPA zone, playroom and playground.
Noise and interference
1. Pets staying on the premises of the hotel must not disturb other Guests staying on the premises. Please make sure that your pet does not make noise, especially at night.
2. In the event that the Hotel employees have reasonable suspicions that a dog or cat left in the room disturbs the stay of other guests, destroys the property of the Hotel, or may cause a threat to themselves or other guests, the Hotel Management will try to contact the owner in order to problem's solution. If contact is impossible, the hotel reserves the right to enter the guest's room with the possible help of appropriate services and remove the animal from the hotel. All costs resulting from the above activities are covered by the owner of the animal.
Hygiene and cleanliness
1. The owner of the animal is responsible for its cleanliness - in the room, public areas, as well as in the area surrounding the hotel. Please clean up after your pet.
2. Please do not let pets on beds and sofas.
3. Cleaning the room in which the animal is staying takes place only when the owner is present. Please contact the Reception to arrange cleaning hours.
1. All damages to the property of the hotel or the property of other guests caused by cats will be assessed by the hotel management, and the owners of the dog will be charged for them.
2. The animal must be under the supervision of the owner or an authorized person throughout the stay at the hotel.